Built in Manchester, Michigan.
- 6/12 pitch rafter-framed roof system with shingles
- 12″ overhangs all around
- Aluminum soffit and fascia
- One 7′ w x 7′ h insulated overhead door and one 14′ x 8′ insulated overhead door with high lift track
- Two 3.0′ service doors with 1/2 light
- Three 3′ x 3′ awning windows
- Four 3′ x 4′ double-hung windows
- Two 18′ x 42′ double-hung at gable
- 40′ x 28′ loft with stair and rail system
- 20′ x 40′ high bay area for car lift
Shown with concrete floor, brick face, gutter, and driveway options.